- Delivery within 1-2 days (Netherlands Only)
- Or choose Nine Yards Pick Up Point
- Wide arrange of paying methods
Slate colour | Sheets 2440x1220x6mm.
Available as loose sheets or as a pallet of 50.
Fast to ride on, grippy and super strong, Skatelite is used by skatepark builders, designers and athletes because the material has so little maintenance and long lasting quality. Made with paper that is either post consumer waste recycled or sustainably harvested rapidly renewable paper, makes for Skatelite’s unique character. For applying the panels we suggest watching the instruction video’s below and follow the steps advised thoroughly.
Apply and enjoy!
Warranty: 5 years for manufacturers defect
- Naturally smooth and fast for less ramp rash and more speed
- Incredibly durable with versions available for indoor and outdoor installation
- Flexible and machinable
- Maintains a safe temperature, even in the blazing sun
- Fire-resistant and easy to clean, graffiti, pad scuffs and wax
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- A trusted solution in the action sports industry for 25 years
2440 x 1220 x 6mm (8'x4' sheets 1/4" thick)
Larger sheet sizes also available, hit us up | firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloads | Skatelite Services
Applying Skatelite sheets
What is Skatelite?
Made from recycled paper and residual material from the responsible processing of trees.
Once applied, the Skatelite plates require virtually no maintenance.
Can be used all year round without losing quality.